Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Frosty Menswear.


The brief for this project was to design a range of fabrics for menswear, using a given palette.
It was to use frost and snow flakes as the design inspiration and to look at the designers - Noa Noa and use their influence to shape the collection. Currently they only produce womenswear and so it is to imagine what the collection might look like if they did do menswear.
The photographs that follow are a small selection of the range produced.



Back

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I started university later in life than most of my collegues, being a mature student. I have gained a huge amount from my BA, and I am now furthering my knowledge and experience with engagement on MA ADAPT course which I started in January 2010. Some of my BA work is on this blog, along with other textiles and a commission connected with Lace. I am also teaching lace with a class held weekly in Nottingham. Other weekend courses to follow and talks in areas of lace history.