- An Army of Caterpillars
- Patterns taken from caterpillar markings.
- The brief for this part of the assignment was t...
- Sample on left incorporated beads into the weave, ...
- Two samples woven on sixteen shaf...
- The piece of work for this assignment was to make ...
- My final piece of work for this assignment was a ...
- ▼ May (7)
- Louise West
- I started university later in life than most of my collegues, being a mature student. I have gained a huge amount from my BA, and I am now furthering my knowledge and experience with engagement on MA ADAPT course which I started in January 2010. Some of my BA work is on this blog, along with other textiles and a commission connected with Lace. I am also teaching lace with a class held weekly in Nottingham. Other weekend courses to follow and talks in areas of lace history.